Rae Trujillo received her BA from California State University Hayward in 1978 with an emphasis in sculpture. She has always dabbled in a variety of art forms, but fell in love with the Book Arts in 2004. Making books satisfies her interest in storytelling and allows her to investigate materials and structures. She mingles many disciplines into one art form. She is challenged to create books that people can fall into and understand.
eMail: lazlo dot trujillo at comcast dot net
Website: see above
Bay Area Book Artists
Pacific Center for the Book Arts
- "Polyglot-Expressive Media in Book Arts", Gualala Arts Center, Gualala CA.
- "Conversation", King Library, San Jose State Uni., San Jose, CA.
- "Conscious", A Traveling Exhibit - Foothill College, De Anza College, Mt View Public Library, Pleasanton Public Library, CA.
- "Good and Evil", Krause Center for Innovation Art Gallery at Foothill College, Los Altos Hills, CA.
- "BookWorks 2008", Pacific Center for the Book Arts, Triennial Members' Exhibit, San Francisco Public Library, San Francisco, CA
- "Local Voice 2008", Bedford Gallery, Walnut Creek, CA
- "Peace and Goodwill", Half Moon Bay Public Library, Half Moon Bay, CA
- "Conceptually Bound 3", University Art Gallery, CA State University Chico. Traveling to the Mohr Gallery, Community School of Music and Art, Mountain View, CA
- "Bound to Inspire", Olive Hyde Gallery, Fremont, CA
- "Food", Artisians Art Gallery, San Rafael, CA
- "Studio", Artisians Art Gallery, San Rafael, CA
- "Bound-Unbound", Cultural Arts Council Gallery, Santa Rosa, CA
- "Delicious", Studio One Gallery, San Francisco, CA
- "Local Voice 2005", Bedford Gallery, Walnut Creek, CA
- "Unknown", Sun Gallery, Hayward Area Forum of the Arts, Hayward, CA
- "BookWorks 2005", Pacific Center for the Book Arts, Triennial Members' Exhibit, San Francisco Public Library, San Francisco, CA
- "Book Art Jam, Foothill College, Los Altos Hills, CA